Tank – containers with level of security "IMO 2" are used to transport chemistry, wide range of food liquids, including hazardous (concentrated) liquids, which are allowed to transport only in the cistern with bottom discharge.
- capacity of the cistern 21-30 thousand liters,
- shell thickness of the cistern - 3-4 mm,
- equipping with top discharge depends on the type of cargo,
- working pressure in the flask – 1,75 - 3 Bar.
- can be equipped with steam and electric curing, as well as with additional layer of heat isolation.